sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

Just friends... Well, that's fine!

So, that’s it... We’re just friends. It was almost a couple of years keeping the beast of the truth locked up inside me, and when I finally open my mouth, we’re just friends.
If we’re just friends, I think we can’t go to the theatre together. Because when the show starts, the lights are turned off in the audience, and I can attack any moment.
If we’re just friends, I think we can’t go to the movies. Cause it’s the same thing as the theater. The lights go off when the movie starts. Just guess, I would like to attack. Starting in your neck, going nearly to your ears, and then, slowly to your lips… Beware the savage jaw!  
So if we’re just friends, I guess we can’t go walk in the park, cause when everybody is not looking, and the winds start blowing softly, I will want to hang next to a tree, grab you and tell things that you never figured…
But I can still going to see you, to walk around the blocks, to have a nice chat, and many other things that time can’t take from our youth!
 I’m afraid that I can’t forget… If you want a real aftermath, I believe that you will have to blow up my brains out.   
I’ll keep the hard work on my path in a meanwhile I’ll keep you in mind…

After all, we’re just friend, aren’t we?
So far, so good… It could be better!

Um comentário: