sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2011

Zero

Cry, cry cracking all around the skies
Cry, dreams of apologies,
Once I made a young man to cry
and wasn’t his fault, being a human being is hard!

I broke his heart
I ate his soul
I made a new friend with white powder
It was not so long…

Great War hero, dreamed so much with his soul
Started to paint a canvas of birds and an airplane
He was a beggar in Italy, never liked to watch soaps…
His friends finally forgot him when he became insane.

Lord never left me steal souls
A poor young man is crying naked in the bathroom
“Where’s the reason for awakening?”
We have drained his account drinking a lot at the noon…

Why? Why can’t we stay in peace?
Oh softy face, I can’t let him free
Run if you can, this room he must leave…

Why? Why can’t we suffer in peace?
We can’t sleep together forever
And live each dream by dream and never leave… 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário